Greetings and thanks for visiting my blog! I’m Vanessa, a 30-something “Domestic Goddess”. I think I’m a pretty awesome person. I bet you’re pretty great too.
I find something gratifying in the fact that we are all connected as people and we all want to be loved. Connection to others is something that I crave deeply so I seek community in the many things I do: fitness, parenting, nutrition, and blogging (to name a few).
So, what is this blog all about? Well, I’m not a fashionista who’s partial to earth tones if that’s what you were thinking.
This blog is all about:
- Promoting growth in my kids, myself, and my garden;
- Looking through rose-colored glasses;
- Slowing down to enjoy nature, people, and life;
- Running, hiking, and otherwise playing outside;
- Aspiring to live well through health, gratitude, simplicity and authenticity.
I believe life is a precious gift and it’s the only life we get so we should experience and enjoy it fully. As I seek community and explore wellness, family life, food and more, I invite you to follow along on my journey. I am so glad you are here!
I am not a fashionista… but I am indeed partial to wearing earth tones.